2015 Renault RS275R  [9.50]
2019 Renault RS280  [10.00]
2017 BMW M2  [10.00]
2018 Audi Q2  [5.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davil View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TargaM2 View Post
As a national level scrutineer i can tell you that at state/national events in OZ you wont get on track without tow hooks attached & labelled along with a battery/isolator location label & extinguisher location label. Some low level club events may differ slightly.
Recovery options vary depending on the particular discipline, most track events if you have an off & cant continue you are told to signal if you are ok & stay in the car until it can be recovered, which will depend on your position on track.
Whereas tarmac rally events you or co driver are required to get out (if possible) & place warning triangles & OK signals plus you are gps tracked (via rallysafe) so organisers know if you stop somewhere mid stage.
As for tow straps on the street, it says 'tryhard' to me plus your needlessly making yourself a target for the authorities.
Haven't tracked my M2C, but have with lots of older cars. Is the secondary bonnet restraint still required on M2 even though it has one inbuilt? Some scrutineers can be very special.
Nope, hasnt done for last couple of seasons. Some scrutineers just don't keep up with regulations, especially at club level.
Davil6524.50