09-06-2017, 12:08 AM   #1020
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCfromOC View Post
So a publication wrote an article based on pure speculation and rumors, credited to an anonymous source.... and it is now being discredited with more pure speculation and rumors.....by forum members....stay with me now..... about a car that BMW won't even acknowledge it's existence?

Am I caught up yet?
Yep.

BMW is in the business of selling cars TODAY.. so there are million$ of rea$on$ why they won't acknowledge any new model until they are good and ready.

Why do you think spy photographers are out snapping pics of vehicles ?

Why do you think that BMW spends so much time on their camo game ?

PS.. if you don't think that that there aren't also leaks.. maybe you've never purchased a Samsung phone or an Apple i device ... even those companies have leaks. Let alone White Houses ..

I got in line for an M version of the 1 series with a group of my E30 M3 friends in 2008 or so. We simply ASSUMED an M car was coming... because they always did ! And then it didn't.

Well.. that's ok I had a lot of fun driving my E30 M3 !

Years later .. when Bimwads on this forum were lamenting the death of BMW M due to " dilution of the brand ". I was on M-power.com and got in on all the dirt before the 1M was announced. Then I became a part of the announcement. .. And now I own one.

In 2013.. when the 2 series was announced .. I got in line for an M2... I passed up a chance at an HEA car in early 2016 once I saw the curb weight.

.. I'm waiting for something a little hard core. I've been first at multiple dealers for awhile now. Based on what I am seeing from the letters CS.. I'm gonna keep on waiting.

Will BMW surprise and make an M2 GTS after soaking tons of wannabe M2 owners that had to have an S motor to validate their M car purchase especially since there are no M mirrors out of the market by selling them an M2 CS?

If they do.. I'll be ready !!

Until then .. I'm enjoying the hell out of my 1M!
Appreciate 2
Gatte1193.00
JustChris17487.50