View Single Post
      03-16-2020, 09:05 PM   #8
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

I was planning on doing my first autocross season and track days at Pocono this year. Was in the middle of planning and getting my car prepped when I had to take action for the coronavirus. Had an appt March 23rd to get stainless brake lines and SRF put in that I had to cancel. Also had gloves, helmet, and membership fees I was getting ready to spend on that I put off.

Reason I cancelled/delayed is for financial reasons. Had to buy a bunch of food in advance, which was an expense I didn't plan for. Though probably better in the long run cause it saves me $$ from eating out... Also my investments crashed hard. From an average share price of $280 down to $110. And that money is what I use for extra-circular activities.

Also had an ebay buyer scam me out of $275 recently, so that sucked. Was really looking forward to buying the new AutoID front lip that I can't do now either.

I'm hoping the IRS issues a tax extension, because I sell investments to pay taxes. An extension would give time for the market to recover.
Appreciate 0