Thread: Below msrp
View Single Post
      11-04-2017, 03:02 PM   #12
horsepower_and_hounds
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW

Ok so I have returned from the dealer after completing my paperwork for the PCD pick up on Wed and can confirm some things but must correct some also.

Here are the facts

1. You can get .9% thru BMWFS, I did with the USAA membership or you can do some Demo affiliation

2. You cannot get the 2k USAA rebate if you finance with BMWFS, it gets knocked down to 1k. I think I am still ahead about 300 bucks over the length of the loan doing the .9% and 1k rebate over 1.9% and 2k rebate.

3. They informed me that USAA cars are not eligible for the $500 BMWCCA rebate but I am not clear if that is if you purchase it thru their service or just use the rebate. I will still send it in and see what happens but if so not going to be the happiest.

The form also states:
"This program is not available in conjunction with other special purchase programs offered by BMW NA or BMW centers. (including but not limited to the USAA and Corporate Fleet programs)"

Ineligible Vehicles:
USAA, Military, Diplomatic and Corporate Fleet vehicles do not qualify

4. The dealer rounded the discount up to 2k off MSRP to try and take some of the bitterness away so price started at 57,795
Attached Images

Last edited by horsepower_and_hounds; 11-05-2017 at 06:29 AM..
Appreciate 1
ORIGIN M.3160.50