11-21-2017, 07:36 PM   #44
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray101381 View Post
Sorry to say that I'm disappointed with the customer service of x-ph. I ordered one of these on 11/16 and tracked the order and it said it was delivered yesterday but I couldn't find it in my mailbox. so I checked the tracking again and it said it was delivered to Brookings, OR. only problem is I live in Virginia. So I send an email over to mike and he tells me that the shipping department must've sent me the wrong tracking number. So I get an email from Marc saying that they had sent it to the wrong customer and that they would be waiting for that customer to send it back to them and then they would then ship it to me. So after I catch THEIR error I'm the one waiting. Mike then emails me back saying the item is on backorder and that's why they have to wait to get the one back from and then send it to me. all this for a little red button. frustrating to say the least
Hello Ray and thank you for your feedback.
We try our best to keep all our customers happy but sometimes its impossible to do so, after all we are human and we make mistakes.

You emailed me at 1:50 telling me that the tracking shows it was delivered to the wrong address.

I replied at 2:15 (less than half an hour later); informing you that Marc will check the tracking.

Marc checked the order and it turns out it was sent to the wrong address and is on its way back to us. He informed you that as soon as we get it, we will ship it to you (As you know we are out of red start buttons so we cant ship one to you before we get the original product back).

Mistakes happen and im sorry it happened to you, but we did everything possible to fix it.

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0