No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by prompt View Post
Any news about this?
Yes, There is an update... The current status is as follows:

- ECM OPF Delete solution works for the G-Series, but not the F-Series. The person behind the project is struggling with the final version that is completely fail safe for the M2C, M4C and M5(C). All other features for the ECM are working, just not OPF delete. Lots of empty promises the last two months, so I don't see this happening for the M2C anymore. I lost hope in the person that was working on it, and an extremely pissed off by his constant stream of promises that clearly was a decoy for the real issue that he can't get it to work.

But I am not giving up... I am hopeful we will get there in the end... My hate for the OPF is too big to just turn around and walk away from the project as a whole. I want to win and provide you guys with a solution we are all happy with it...

- AK Motion display solution is still being testing by Danielo58 and we all have to wait until the final software version is there. Personally, I think this solution might well be the one that is gonna work for everyone and the first to market as well. For now I would suggest this option as soon as it arrives. I will see what I can do to make a special offer for everyone here as soon as it is ready. I think Alex might be able to help on that matter as well.

I want to change to AK Motion as well, because my Awron display is slowly dying. The display is dying day after the day, and I need another solution soon. Awron is exit anyhow, so I will put that brand and its product behind me as soon as I can.

- At my end a decision needs to be made on the third solution that I have been offered. It needs some decent development work and a major investment, but cost wise it could be a good solution for everyone here. I am checking the business case if it is profitable for a company to jump into it and get it sorted.

My question for you guys is; Do you want a solution for the OPF that is not only the display? I can see that people are not easily willing to give up one of the air vents for a display unit. So I do see a market in which we could develop the third solution.

MR
Appreciate 0