12-06-2021, 02:48 PM   #8
Pottah
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 LBB M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3awak3n View Post
I think all the mode ones have the logo, just the "no logo" is somewhere that can't be seen while the logo ones it can be seen.

these are the ones I have

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203185400540

probably the same exactly as mode but no logo and about $100+ cheaper. They have been holding up pretty damn well but no winter yet so we will see.

I think kind of lame of MODE to sell something that will not hold through winter or inclement weather, its a car, it gets used outside so stuff that sits outside has to be durable. Imagine someone sold wheels that had bad finish and they started coming out and their excuse was, oh yeah you not suppose to use those in winter, here is $50. Also crazy that their tips arrive chipped and they offer you $50... what?

Those ceramic coated ones are WAYYYYYY too much money, $500? and they are kinda cheap looking too imo.

Yup, my point exactly about the weather comment. However, they were shipped in April so they have not seen any winter weather and only noticed the issue recently so I ruled that out but got every other excuse as to why it would happen and was told they have zero issues in Australia. The price has gone down for the ceramic tips but I guess it depends on the quality to know whether they are worth it.
Appreciate 0