Drives: 2011 M3 Coupe

Garage List
  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGames View Post
What do you mean by "they cant pull you over for it?" I was cruising on PCH and stopped at a red light. A squad car pulled up across from me, saw that I didn't have a plate, flipped a u-turn and wrote me up. Unless something changed from 6 years ago, you can get pulled over for it... I still dont have a plate. Pay to play..

To the OP... no signature wheels on that car!? you guys dial in offsets you need a set on that M2!
I thought it was not a moving violation? Let me check..no edits on mine...

Looks like they can yank you for it. Jeez, only really shitty cops would do that. So far no one's said a word however, and i've been doing it for over 10 years.
It's not a moving violation so no points to your record. It's a fix it ticket. I've gotten 4 and just pay the $25 dollar dismissal fee and show correction. I have no intentions on drilling holes in my good front bumper and also no intentions on driving with my crappy bumper installed with the plate mounted to it. California can suck it requiring a front plate, the fuck out of here! Any cop wasting both our time pulling me over for this can receive the shittiest attitude ever during the transaction.