United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by F82PRETEND View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
I suck at describing these things.

Car feels a little floaty during high speeds. Could be the wheelbase. Or perhaps the electric steering that I'm not fully used to yet. When I would point the e46 M3, it would go there. It's almost like the steering on the M2C is trying to catch up with my inputs. Again, maybe I'm just not fully used to how this car drives. It's nothing like the e46 M3 - that's for sure. Feels twice as fast too.

But what do I know. This car is spectacular nonetheless.
What you're describing sounds like the dead center of the electronic steering. It's super annoying for serious driving/getting used to. However, on the crap highways we have in the US, I actually don't mind it for just cruising. My old BMWs made me constantly obsess about the car being out of alignment...never really was...they just followed tiny changes in the road so precisely.
It could very well be a combination of this and everything else mentioned. Thanks.

I'm not saying it feels "wrong", just very different to what I'm used to. Now that you mention dead center of the electronic steering, it's making more sense to me. That's what it is most likely.
Appreciate 0