Shahaf2911
Private
Israel
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by widetyres View Post
Lovely garage! :-)

Do check your logs - I found BM3 Stage 1 93 in the UK (using Shell V-Power) to knock a lot (e.g. 25 recorded knocks in <10 mins), which is really bad. The 91 maps (IME with both Stage 1 and 2) will be better if you are not achieving stable timing.
Yes it's the first thing I'm gonna do when I see I can go out and drive, from everything I've read i know I need to log when I do a few 4th to 5th pulls, so you've done it a couple of times or you've logged for some X amount of time ?
I have read a few threads about the V shell in the UK when I did research before I tuned, so I'm not worried about switching to the 91 as most people said it's mostly the same in the feeling.
Thanks for the help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
It's perfect as is, but it's neat to know they offer a lifetime warranty. I would drive the wheels off it.
It's perfect but it's hard to replace the M2 as I also got it as a practical car in a sense as it's my daily, but other than the practicality the 911 is better in any way possible! The feeling is amazing and the steering communication is soooo good, it's even comfortable which amazes me with how well it rides when you think about the fact it's a sports car! So I'm waiting to see the next gen M2 to decide (or a used new M3/4 if I'll like them lol
Appreciate 0