09-16-2020, 02:23 PM   #76
fleetfoot
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2, 2013 E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZM2 View Post
After trying to jog my memory, maybe it was this thread all along and I just chatted with a couple guys on the side.

But, a few of us had our differentials replaced and that fixed the issue, so I’d mention it to the dealer and have them check the diff fluid.
Based on the speculation in earlier threads that new bushings (maybe poly) fix this issue too, I wonder if your vibration was remediated because they installed new bushings with the new diff. Do you know for sure that the dealer found metal in the diff before they replaced it?

This is my first time using this dealer in Atlanta, and they seem pretty "by the books". The other 2 dealers I've used in the past have scratched my wheels/windows or been completely incompetent, but they have seemed more eager to do big warranty repairs when I ask. So maybe I go back...