View Single Post
      09-16-2020, 07:55 AM   #1
Shahaf2911
Private
Israel
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Ok so I've recently purchased a BM3 license and the OBD cable needs to arrive any day now (there is lockdown so it's kinda stuck) for my 2017 M2 N55 (changed bumpers it's not a comp).
I've read for days on the forum but I also wanted to hear your thoughts, I plan on putting the 93 octane as our 93 gas in my country is known to be good and every year they even test all the stations and publish which stations had lower RON than they advertised (you know not 98 and not 95 Ron, and it's a really small country ahah) so I do feel comfortable with that.
With that said I've read countless times that people encountered scenarios where even thought they were sure it's good fuel but when they pulled logs they had lots of timing/other issues (but BM3 were kind to give them 91 octane as the logs weren't good, is it in the policy or something ?) so it got me a bit worried lol.
Once I'll put the maps I will log and put the links here (because I'm learning everything alone and I need help ahah) but I do wish to hear your opinion on what you guys suggest on doing!
FYI, It's my first time modding a turbocharged car so I'm learning all the logs and everything in advance but if I do make mistakes please feel free to tell me as I'm here to learn!
Thanks in advance
And here's a photo of our garage (and there's an RSQ8 just haven't found the time to take a photo of all the cars together!)
Attached Images

Appreciate 0