05-23-2020, 06:48 AM   #3
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Comparison AP Racing vs Nashin brakes
By looking at the comparison in weight you can see that the Nashin Brakes are positioned in between the cheaper and more expensive AP Racing brake kits. You also see the sheer weight saving you will do over the M Sport brake kit and that you can get a 6-pots front set up with about the same weight of BMWs stock front 4-pots, which is definitely an interesting idea to consider.

For those who want a kit from AP Racing there are two options and you can choose either for the type of usage you have. If you are a casual driver that goes on track once or twice, the Nashin offering seems to be the option to take. It is lighter than the AP Racing street set up and considerably cheaper as well.

Overall there is a good choice for you guys, just let me know if you have interest via a PM and I will connect you to the appropriate sales partner. You will make the deal directly with the partners, I won't be involved.

Any questions, please do ask them below and I hope I will be able to answer them.

For your information: The BMW blue front caliper is a 4-pots. The BMW grey/red caliper is a 6-pots. The BMW rear calipers are 2-pots and 4-pots.

MR
Attached Images

Last edited by MR.; 05-23-2020 at 08:09 AM..
Appreciate 0