View Single Post
      12-06-2018, 11:53 PM   #96
Rxpert
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP 6 Speed Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M4ster Yoda View Post
The X4 is my wife's favorite but I just don't think it's worth the cashola. We want to stay in the BMW family this next go around but BMW is making it harder with the crappy lease rates/deals etc etc... I liked it better when they were subsidizing leases.

We love ED. BMW got their hooks in me a few years back. It's even rubbed off on my family as 2 of our EDs have been for my fathers 4er Verts. We've definitely had some crazy adventures. I'm playing with the idea of taking our 6 month old son on an ED this spring for another M4 (ZCP this time).

What can I say. I'm hooked
If you can make ED happen, DO IT! You will not regret it!

My wife and I took our then 5 month old son on our second ED this past summer for a ZCP M3. To sum it up: Literally the best 5 weeks of my life!!! 100% serious.

It's a lot more work to travel with an infant, but trust me better to do it now at 6 months than to wait until the little one is crawling/walking and eating solid food! It's easy right now!

Sorry to take the thread off topic, back to discussing the X8 and 'Merca's love of trucks and riding high.......
Appreciate 1