07-09-2018, 07:52 PM   #18
bobert
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: manual shift cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoracin View Post
Is there a way to tell if your car is slated for ED from the Track My BMW page or somewhere?

I received my production number (m2c) today and being all excited, I decided to call BMW Genius to see what all else I could find out about my order. They were able to tell me some cool things, but what worries me is that they didn't see my order marked for ED.

I mean, my sales rep knows that I want ED and he's even taken 3 availability dates from me, so it should be good, but the paranoid side of me is not liking how things didn't match up on both ends (sales rep vs bmw genius).
I don't believe you can tell anything about your purchase being set up for ED from the My BMW page - I sure couldn't < a year ago. As others have said, your CA can show you a VIR. Also, you'll have to do an ED Purchase Order & you can't miss that.

Best resource for ED info isn't Genius - it's BMW NA Special Sales (they are the ED folks) - call 1-800-932-0831. I found Genius not too helpful in the ED process, not even tracking re-delivery after ED.
nomoracin761.00