United_States
Rep
Drives: '20 F80 M3CS, %E2%80%9818 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrenw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyymonster View Post
I use it all the time in SoCal!
Same! Well, that and I go to work really early in the morning (in the car at 4) and at that time it's cold, so it's the first thing I do. And the best part is, it's already getting warm in 30 seconds or less!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spetsnazos View Post
Yes!!! I was just saying this to my girl the other day. She has a Lexus NX and I feel like the heating coils in that seat are directly centered in the seat unlike the M2 seats which seem to have the coils all around. It could just be my imagination and the bucketing of the seats but these are some of the nicest heated seats I've sat in.

I'm a tad jealous of the seat coolers though on her car
YES to both!! Our IS's seat heaters don't compare to the M2 at all. The two functions I miss from the Lexus though are the cooled seats like you said and the auto angle mirrors that angle when you go into reverse. My old IS had it and it made it so easy to reverse into parking spaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
100% agree. I use to scoff at people that claimed they needed heated seats in So Cal, but now that I had a taste....

I’ve been known to drive with the seat heater on, steering wheel heat on, and air conditioner at full blast. I regret nothing.
I also like how the heated seat will get pretty warm at first and slowly ease off - I can leave it on for 30 min+ and it doesn't get "too hot."

Now for all the socal-ers, I spent 5 years in a much colder climate not too long ago (snow jackets necessary even without the snow it was that cold), and at the start of this winter I thought "oh wow I forgot how warm winter is in socal" but once you re-acclimate it really does feel cold. Funny how that works.
The auto angle happens with our M2. Make sure the side mirror setting is to set to modify the drivers side one and the passenger side one will tilt in reverse.
Wife's Prior Car: 2018 F80 M3, Yas Marina Blue, DCT, Black 19s, Carbon Structure Anthracite Cloth/Leather Combination, Driving Assistance Package (Euro Delivery Oct. 9, 2017)
Appreciate 1
Moflow2484.50