View Single Post
      07-03-2018, 01:39 AM   #45
SeanWRT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 & F87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yiruna View Post
How much lag can you say there is? Is it noticeable between the GP500 And Pure?
Yes lag difference can be felt. But M2 PS2 still spools faster than stock A45 AMG, at least it feels that way.

In full disclosure, my friend tried my car first and was expecting similar performance, which is why he wasn't impressed first testing PS2. But I already told in advance PS2 can't match GP500 at bottom end, but may have higher boost headroom, pushing with meth and ethanol, thanks to its bigger compressor and turbine and thus less backpressure.

Anyway, we'll dyno when ambient gets down to 75F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehboost View Post
HAHAHAHAHA you MUST be talking about me! ya'll I'm selling my $6k Akrapovic exhaust for less than $4k HMU! Lololol

Sean, you gonna upgrade the HPFP? Congrats on the new turbo, can't believe I'm just now seeing this thread.
No I wasn't thinking of you when saying 6k catback. It's just me that always justify myself purchasing expensive mods (GP500, HRE & etc) by thinking about Akrapovic buyers in general LOL

As for HPFP, log below clearly says no need...And I even will dial back boost a little bit... why is the stock HPFP of mine this strong? No one knows.
http://www.bootmod3.net/log?id=5b38d28fd10b437334792d1b

As for LPFP, I already bought Fuel-it STG3, but didn't install it yet. From 3 time HPDE I had with M2, the most recent one being last week at F1 circuit with GP500, LPFP is no issue at all however hard I pushed (I'm not your average driver and pushed really HARD), even with nearly empty gas tank in my last section. I probably will sell the Fuel-it.
NO_USER_537.50