ZM2
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmuroRay View Post
Uh, that’s false.

https://f87.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1322614

Wagner also lies about how big the core is.
Lies about tube and fin construction (it’s cheaper and less dense)
And literally the only thing positive I believe is the it has less pressure loss due to less density.

I’ll wait for the logs, but I’m not a fan of Wagner as a brand at all

You’re not reading the data correctly and in the way that really matters.

In VRSF’s own chart it shows about a 5F rise in IAT in 3-4 on a 75F day. Plus, their pull is 2-3-4. Frankly, that’s lame. 4-5-6 creates much more heat than 2-3-4. Their data does not bode well for hot track days when you’re never in 2nd, hardly in 3rd, and mostly in 4-5-6.

Whereas, I have data from the Evo3 on 90-95F days showing IAT drop in 3, stable in 4, and a cpl degree increase in 5-6. This is even with hard braking events between pulls, something none of these IC manufactures ever show!

I’m not brand faithful, I’m solution faithful. From what I’ve seen the VRSF Race won’t hold up compared to the Evo3, but like I said bolt one up and let’s compare some logs!

I could care less if an IC is bar/plate, tube/fin, made of wood, or is a time machine. Whatever cools best without other major sacrifices is what I’m going for. I’m just happy that a fellow forum member had the balls to get one, fit it to his M2, and collect some great data!

Last edited by ZM2; 05-22-2020 at 11:12 PM..
Appreciate 0