View Single Post
      09-28-2019, 02:11 PM   #559
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Small update about my car following the installation of the roof. The M2C will be at Manhart Performance in Wuppertal over the coming weeks. If you are interested seeing the final outcome on the carbon roof or any of the other parts, then please let me know and I will make sure the guys on site there will be ready for your arrival.

The car will get its steering rack replaced over the coming weeks and I will have my 30K km service done as well. Easy jobs that will be done when I am busy somewhere else. The car will after that move to the Netherlands for a checkup at AST Suspension and the first step in creating a new design of the car. In collaboration with Topaz Skin in London, I will re-create the Turbomeister livery on my car, and not like BMW did it on the cars they made. Decent job, but I want to do it properly and with the proper weight saving and not a massive amount of M Performance parts.

Additionally, my car will be used for something many of you have been messaging me about and which I will officially reveal to you guys next week. The Emulator Control Unit has been finished for F-Series and G-Series and that means that people asking me for OPF delete solutions will finally be able to pre-order their product.

The M2C one is still in development, because BMW has done something with that car which is making it difficult for the engineers. Hopefully it will all be ready end of November. The product development was done by a team of people in the area of Munich (not BMW) and it will hit the market soon offering a lot of solutions for many queries, not only OPF delete.

MR
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
EthanEJC199.50