View Single Post
      04-12-2016, 09:35 PM   #16
OrangeCrush
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #513/740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
Looks amazing,great Alpine White pics.When are you picking her up?
I don't know. My wife and I both have tomorrow off so I e-mailed my CA to let him know tomorrow would be good but it sounds like they are waiting for the launch date...

I had them add the CF mirrors and diffuser but guess what?...they didn't get added. It's OK though, at least it saved me 2k and after seeing it I'm not so sure I want the mirrors. I also like the stock diffuser but it really needs to be painted.

It is stunning in person, sleak yet mean at the same time. I love my 1M but the M2 blows it away if you like a sleak, sporty yet mean and bulldogish look. The 1M is more unique and does look like a bulldog but it lacks the sportiness/sleekness that the M2. The M2 looks like a much more expensive car.

I don't know how I feel about the interior yet. I think it's something I'll have to get used to. My 1M almost had zero options (heated seats) and I love the spartan interior so in comparison the M2 was kind of busy and all the different materials were confusing? but really nice...seemed more highend. The M2 seats felt like they were wrapped around me and more supportive but I wasn't in them for long and didn't get to drive it on the road. The dry CF trim was awesome.
I guess it will be nice having a fully loaded car for once. Lol!

When I started the engine I was expecting it to be louder but it wasn't a cold start since they moved it for me shortly before I arrived. I can't wait to hear it driving.

Here is a fun story...so I'm sitting in the car with my CA and he's kind of going through some features and stuff and I see the mileage....247 miles! He is still rambling on about something while I'm starting to stew and could feel my ears turning red. I look at him and say " 247 miles? Really?" He responds "until we run out of gas". The steering wheel was too high cutting off the mileage. LOL...I'm like oh shit! Sorry about that. We laughed.
VO BMW 1M
Appreciate 6