View Single Post
      10-22-2020, 04:03 AM   #638
eriktufa
3r1k
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 MY08 BMW E92 335i

Just want to clarify that it is a M2 Competition and $85,000 is drive away price?
The picture has CS wheels so it was an upgrade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbyjai View Post
worse mob you can ever go to ... these guys on average are more expensive than any other dealer..... despite being a previous customer.... and literally PLONKING money on the table saying i was ready to go.. and the dude i was dealing with was the sales manager of the joint..

Walked in.. BMW M2C... no option was a 2019 Build been sitting around... MSRP of 120k... bare basic.. already in stock..... negotiated and negotiated and couldnt get them to budge any shorter than 105k.. and i knew there was more room in it.. so i buggered off and gave up

went straight to North Shore Chatswood and negotiated there cos i live around that area and bought my recent x5 from them...

straight off the bat without much haggling for a brand new 2020 Built Car was able to negotiate it down to 95k.. no problems. didnt have to try hard... hard bargaining got it down to 90k happy to go... was about to plonk a deposit... mate told me hang on... one more dealer to go.

Went to the final dealer.. told them what North Shore BMW was offering for M2C.. they found one ON a boat.. with all the options

M Big Brake Kit
Wireless
Heated Seats
Sunroof

2020 build.... white.... negotiated that sucker down 85k. hard bargain.

.. Case number 2.

My mate, bought ordered a BMW X5 from Sydney BMW... my mate screwed them down and he thought the price was ok... 30D Basic Spec nothing fancy.

Got the car down to 103k discounted. He was reasonably happy with it. plonked his deposit down.

I went in to my M2 Dealer. And Said my mate wants to buy an X5 ..... drove a hard bargain and got the sucker down to 94k.

Another mate recently bought an X4 same experience... I was able to drive a better deal for him at another dealer for a better price than what BMW Sydney could offer.

3 Seperate experiences and 3 times, the "Best Price" Syd BMW could offer was significantly way off what the other dealers were willing to do

Sorry I wouldnt bother going into BMW Sydney