View Single Post
      09-09-2017, 06:57 PM   #784
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csbear View Post
The Sunset Orange is growing on me a little after seeing that X1 pic. It seems somewhat conservative for an orange, but doesn't seem too far from Sakhir.

But Hockenheim Silver is what I am most interested in seeing (officially).. I have never been a silver guy for cars, so it is going to take something special for me to order that. I think this will be a good one though after seeing all the renders in this thread.

San Marino Blue would have been my top choice..but oh well. I just love that color.

I will likely be ordering the M2 CS (especially since I am #1 on my dealer's list), but I am not going to lie, I am salivating over the possibility of a CSL (GTS) M2. If BMW doesn't f it up, on paper at least, we are talking the best driver's car by a long shot in their lineup. And if they price it around 80K, I will do an immediate trade-in for that car. Now the only problem is making sure I am on the short list.
I have in writing, that I am number one for the CSL, GTS or the CS with a 1000 USD deposit. I spoke to the SA when we were told that the car would be a CS and not a GTS or CSL and he told me that, I would be number one even if I decided on not getting the CS and waited for the GTS or CSL. I am not sure why BMW would make 2 cars in such low numbers.
Appreciate 0