View Single Post
      08-27-2017, 11:10 AM   #155
supsup
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: CLS63

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyJrze View Post
I don't even know what that means...I take it that was suppose to be funny...haha?

I've seen your type a dozen or so times in this forum:

Enjoy the forum while you can.
Millenials

First off. Congratulations on being able to afford the Honda Civic Type-R of Orange County CA and LA. I’m sure your M3 is your biggest accomplishment thus far by Jersey standards.

Keep reinforcing the stereotype “Dirty Jersey”. Should I make any guesses to the typical person who would include “Dirty Jersey” as their name?

Clown who still lives at home with their parents. And if they don’t they’re in some shitty apartment because their $1,200 car lease won’t let them buy anything. But “cars is life” in Jersey so you have a false narrative of success to portray.

You probably work at some shitty sub shop but have dreams of becoming a stock broker or real estate agent or some other job your type dreams about. When is the next series 7 license test coming? Time to study yet?

You juicing Bro? Probably. Voted for Trump? Probably. Need to belong? Most certainly.

Your M3 is the only thing of value you own. Besides that watch that you also can’t afford. But it sure looks good on the Shore during the summer.

Almost time to put the winter tires on and go snow boarding brooooooo!

I know your type well. Dirty. And judging by your Avatar you love accusing other people of lying in order to make yourself feel better See how stereotypes work?

And get over yourself with the M3 you clown. The new house IS the reason for the M3 for me. I had to be talked down to it. Otherwise I’d be shooting higher.

Clown.

Last edited by supsup; 08-27-2017 at 11:38 AM..
Appreciate 0