08-04-2021, 02:37 PM   #245
Foggins
Restless
Canada
Rep
Drives: M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFO View Post
Foggins, when do you estimate taking delivery? You MUST be itching to get your hands on the car!
Itching to get it for sure! But my timing situation is a bit complicated, and most of it is self inflicted:
- I did a last minute add for port installed options...and depending on who you believe, it either takes a few days for that or 2-3 weeks. I am hoping for the former.
- Dealership is tinting the car for me, but this is done offsite so that takes 2-3 extra days. I may be getting partial PPF done at the same place as well, still debating that one...if I do it, will add 3-4 days
- I will not be picking up my car at the dealership as I don't have a car right now (first time in decades, lol), and the dealership is a good 5 hours away. Not that interested in driving 5 hours back during break in period, and the drive is pretty rough (potholes, trucks everywhere, construction). So my deal will be done over the phone/email with a third party the dealership uses, and my salesperson says this takes several days to finalize
- And once all of the above is done, the car will get shipped to me
Long story short, I am not expecting it until end of this month.
Appreciate 2
CFO277.00
Mr_UNO162.50