Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bavarian beauty View Post
hey armybimmerdude,
I dont understand you....in 2007 you go out and buy the 335I....im guessing you loved the car and loved the twin turbo motor and in 2009 you go out and buy the 135I. your profile name shows that you are a fan of BMW.
So what I dont understand is why does the majority of your posts are all negative towards BMW? you slam the brand...you praise others...you attack other BMW owners who say anything negative about Audi...its just so weird!
speaking of attacking...every other post coming from you is attacking other members...calling them stupid or condescending remarks...why are you so angry?...why so much hate?....if everything on the forum pisses you off....why dont you head over to the Audi forums...you can spend hours talking about the Quattro system.
perhaps you dont own any BMW's and your just a closeted Audi fanboy...or just another foot soldier of Footies.
I was here before you, footie and most people currently here, so being a "foot soldier" of Footies? No. I'm simply an open minded lover of all motor vehicles, not just BMW's. My family has owned at least one BMW for the past three decades and yes I am utterly in love with my car. You say I slam the brand and thats false.

When I respond to someone's idiotic comments attacking another brand(it's popular on this website to attack Audi), it's because there's some bullshit idea that BMW's are the greatest cars ever made and everything else is garbage. How many M3 owners have attacked this vehicle without ever seeing a comparo? Despite the fact that it's a near certainty that the RS5 will outperform the M3 in damn near every performance category, how many have truly praised the vehicle and how many nitpick at it because they need to find SOMETHING so they can tell themselves they still own the better car.

It's the same thing that happens whenever an American vehicle is released that outperforms it's Bavarian counterpart. "It's still a ford, chevy, etc". What kind of reasoning is that? Perpetuating the stereotype of BMW owners.

Your car is a sexy vehicle with a lot of great qualities, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't appreciate other vehicles just because "it's an Audi". Nevertheless, i'll keep my opinions to myself.

Last edited by ArmyBimmerDude; 05-23-2010 at 01:43 PM..
Appreciate 0