View Single Post
      10-06-2020, 03:00 PM   #6
2020M2Competition
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by j23 View Post
I did not receive a single email response. I suspect something is wrong on your end in that regard. I checked spam. Nothing there either.

Anyway, I appreciate your feedback. It is not immediately obvious that the plate is suppose to sit flush with the bracket given the design. The website description of the bracket doesn't mention this anywhere either.

Additionally, the screws I received don't work with the stock rear plate mount.
I bought the same license plate frame from Future Classic and have had similar issues

As you noted, the screws don't work with the stock rear plate mount

I e-mailed Future Classic on 9/25/2020 about the issue

Unfortunately, like you, I never received a reply and as you mentioned before they don't list a phone number to contact

Here is a copy of the text in the e-mail I sent

"Dear Future Classic

I'm hoping you might be able to help me

I purchased a Slimline Aluminum Plate Frame + Hardware Kit in Hyper Black for my 2020 BMW M2 Competition a few months ago

Order # 1556

Unfortunately, I don’t think the hardware kit (which appears to be M5 x 10mm machine screws) is going to work with my factory license plate holder which is made entirely of thin plastic

I believe I will need tapping screws to secure the license plate frame to the holder

Is there any chance you can supply me with some black tapping screws of a similar size?

I would be extremely grateful for any assistance you can provide

Kind regards

George"
Appreciate 0