Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drgmt View Post
It's a parts bin car nothing more nothing less.

I'm irritated how BMW tries to do this. That ate a big piece of humble pie on the M4CS.

There is a reason M4CS cars litter dealerships around the globe.

Let's hope they learn their lesson.
What new car are you going to buy if any? Porsche is extremely expensive too. They are selling loaded 911 Carrera S for $150k plus. That is a lot of money for a normal production car that will sit on lots. At least the M2 CS is a limited edition unicorn. It is what it is.

All new cars are expensive. Porsche is more expensive. The new AMG GT53 four door is $100k plus. AMG has massive depreciation. All new cars are expensive especially luxury brands. Hopefully BMW is re-thinking the price of the CS. There is always the used car market.
Money isn't the issue here.

I bought the M4CS because it's a great car. The best of this generation f80/82. I love almost everything about it.

But I work hard for my money and don't believe in flushing money down the toilet. Im blessed with not having to count pennies but I don't like being made the fool by BMW when they say the M4CS is worth 210 K Australian new. The joke is on them.

And I'm not paying $150 K for a 2 series parts bin car that wears a fake CS badge - sorry. Not because I can't afford it - it's just not smart. The M2 comp is the sweet spot for me price wise but the interior seat leather lacks compared to the M3/M4.

A Porsche carerra GTS low mileage will be my next car largely because it's a phenomenal drive and engine plus bmw won't be offering a DCT in the next M3/M4 and that's a deal breaker. The big grill is the final nail in the coffin for me and I'll be moving on. At 220-250K near new the Porsche is a little overpriced but they hold value very well over a 4 year lease which helps when I need to move it on.
Appreciate 2
MDuckie93.00
dmboone254970.50