View Single Post
      11-30-2015, 05:26 AM   #4
Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yaz M3

Well you obviously set it somehow before pulling out, since it was set to 20 and you wouldn't have done it once out of the station because as it's an overt selection. As far as I can remember there's a two step process for turning it on, so you already had it on and touched it again on the way out.

I have never ever done this and I don't think it has anything to do with BMW but more operator related. Operating an automobile contrary to popular belief takes some thinking and awareness.

So next time get in, don't mess around with phones, music players, people, dogs, children, bags, food, drinks, or girls asses waking by...instead, get situated, put on seat belt, turn car on, ensure all settings are correct(mirror, seat, transmission, and controls), make sure phone is all set up to your standard(plugged in, bluetooth connected, etc)...then you can mess with music or whatever, put electronic devices down, scan your surroundings, put car and gear and be on your merry way. I do this everytime I get in my car for fear of making some retarded forgetful and simple mistake that ends up being really expensive.
I've done similarly retarded like things and those near misses teach me invaluable lessons, hope you learned one too.
Appreciate 0