dmcM2C
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by quininde View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime503 View Post
There is no "ordering deadline". The M2C goes EOP sometime this summer (I want to say June or July) which means there are allocations all the way up to the final week of production. Different dealerships will have different allocations so each dealerships "last allocation" will be a different week. And then, just because they have an allocation for a certain week doesn't mean it's still available and if it is, it's up to them how late they will take your order for it (up to when it flips to status 150).
I had an allocation from a Miami dealer that I put a deposit on in December. It was canceled last week and they told me that production of the M2C has stopped in Germany due to COVID. It seems according to KeyLime this may not be accurate. I could not find any other dealer in SFL that has an allocation. I called a larger dealer in Texas about a used M2C and they said they don't have any current slots for a new build but an allocation may come up in April or May. Hmmmm...I don't want to get burned again waiting around. Does anyone know first hand of any recent orders? My dealer could be completely full of it...it is South Florida ;-)
Tried to get an allocation on the Jan 20th drop but bmw released less then expected. My CA traded for an allocation within a week or so of that(29th I think). I signed off on the build sheet and the order was 112 immediately. Went into production yesterday.
Appreciate 0