11-05-2020, 04:30 PM   #282
FLYIN'
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M2 Comp, M550i, X545e

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill-Man View Post
All,
I live in VT and am shopping around in the neighboring states.. Here is what I am looking for: a 2021, M2C in sunset orange, orange stitching, Carbon Fiber trim, black wheels, 6speed manual, executive package.

My question is, if I custom order this and add a fair number of m-performance parts, can I expect a discount on the entire build or should I just expect it on the base car?

M-performance parts I would like to consider adding to the final build:
Carbon fiber front grill, carbon fiber front splitter, carbon fiber rear diffuser, carbon fiber rear lip spoiler, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber mirror caps, carbon fiber winglets.

I would also like to get the 763M wheels in black,(what happens with the stock wheels? Can you get a credit for them?)

thanks so much
-John
Shop it both ways. You can get the parts installed for a lot less and better discount by buying the parts online. I only had the MPerformance steering wheel and shift knob installed by my dealer. They don't install parts at the Port anymore (at least they can't be selected in the build options) so your dealer will install them if you order anyway.
I wanted the M2CS spoiler too and the dealer said I could not order through them as you needed a CS VIN. Got it from IND instead with no VIN needed.
'21 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Appreciate 0