View Single Post
      10-23-2020, 12:28 PM   #2
ZQQM
Carbon Life form
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C

I’m in Chicago area, we do get snow but its plowed quickly and I don’t really need to go out if its really coming down. Seems like I deal more with wet streets, some slushy days and some REAL cold days here and there. But we also get some really weird weather, three years ago we had a 6 day 68-70° hot streak in February,, same winter no measurable snow for Jan/Feb.

I recently installed a set of Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ on the stock 788M wheels. I did go with 255_275/35/19’s, which give more curb protection over the stock sizes. Stock suspension, no rubbing.

I went with Ultra High Performance All Season just cause I didn’t feel I needed a performance winter tire, with a slightly tighter usability window. The all season lets me keep it more flexible when I switch them out to the summer wheel / tire combo. And if needed, I could put them back on in the summer time if I have issues with the dedicated summer wheel / tire combo.

I’ve had a few experiences so far driving them in very heavy rain. They drove/handled great but their brand new with full tread depth, so yeah, they should.

2008 Exige S240

2006 C6 Z06 - track car
Appreciate 1