Megator
Captain
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
Off to the m5 forum then!!

Edit: Back!

Yep the M5 forum is likewise affected by the Noelle troll bots.
Its spread to FB and Reddit to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pz619 View Post
This whole Noelle saga is so bizarre to me. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but I find it hard to believe that not one single person, out of the allegedly hundreds of tuned cars (between bmw platforms), that anyone was able to produce a Dyno sheet, drag slip, or anything other than anecdotal evidence.

On top of that, the people that come out of the woodworks to defend Noelle definitely isn’t helping. Call me a skeptic, but while I don’t think the tune is necessarily snake oil, I’m not convinced this is any better than other tunes already available on the market.
Its very odd that all the people who talk positively about Noelle all hit exactly the same talking points. Its almost as if there is some behind the scenes coordination...

I really do not get the end goal though. No one just buys a tune outa the blue, they all research or ask communities/friends what tune to go for. So say someone is brave enough to buy a Noelle Tune after considering all the tune options. Won't they either A) not get a tune and tell the whole world Noelle is a scam B) provide evidence that may disprove Noelles claims.

At that point you may have suckered in a dozen people which seems like a lot of work for the money you might make on it. Not to mention that you probably did something illegal.