shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got f1? View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by limeypride View Post
Agreed on the common courtesy... I try. Sometimes I fail.

However, this is a car forum--if you post a question, someone experienced will usually answer. Make a claim... then be prepared to back it--that's what we're all here for: to learn from one another. However, I cannot learn from subjective assessment in a market of so many options.

I don't think folks have *assumed* the worst. Rather, like me, they object to the lack of substantive anything-other-than-an-opinion across a lengthy period of time having repeatedly asked--nay begged--for data. This is compounded by how easy the data is to obtain now.
I get it. I believe he also said he bought a draggy on 1/1. Curious to read how that turns out.
It's also been months of these claims of performance and speed and neither him nor Noelle can back up claims with even a dyno / slips / draggy / videos... There's been nothing, just a lot of "who needs data? Just do it, you won't regret it..." I'm not even going to touch on the passive aggressive comments either... The speed and performance claims are SUBSTANTIAL so I can't blame anyone asking for data to back up claims... Even Noelle - I find it extremely difficult to believe that during all this testing there isn't a single dyno chart anywhere... How the hell would they tune otherwise?

Draggy was allegedly shipped to wrong address, then the weather wasn't right and now the car needs new tires... It's just a never ending saga of excuses...

Truthfully at this point, I wouldn't even believe the draggy - not without video to back it...
Appreciate 2
Myrder162.00
filet.M2c782.50