shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dav3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by btbossman View Post
It’s interesting. The car just feels different, and it’s tough to articulate. The rear end is much more predictable, and when I’m trying to spin the rears the car catches traction much quicker.
So we add power, a lot of it, and somehow the car handles better?

Sounds to me like they turned stock into sport plus and turned sport plus into a high boost map

Like bruh, the few people that actually pushed the car to 600hp make it somewhat clear that the car is not safe at all even for above average drivers, and you're trying to influence people to get a tune with those numbers and the car is magically going to handle better?

If you're not tracking your car, just fiddle with your thumbs until a real OEM M2 CS map is thrown on the market and screw the crank hub fix

Noelle may be a great tuner but I have a lot more confidence in what a full BMW M team does with the M2 CS, which ultimately, because fuck uninspiring adaptive suspensions, is just a M2 Competition + a Tune + Cosmetics.
I mean, he did just push liqui moly as well stating it "looked" better than the oil bmw recommends...

I've never seen in my life someone pick oil from visually inspecting new oil... He's on an entirely different level than we are between selecting oil by looking at it and his finely tuned "butt dyno" identifying 550horses...
Appreciate 1
Dav3946.50