View Single Post
      12-09-2016, 06:24 PM   #1
packetpilot
Banned
Rep
Drives: California Packet
Location: Left edge of browser window beneath 'join date' obvi

[SF Bay Area] In search of M2 owner who'd like free coding

I code a lot of F80/82/83s in the area but haven't gotten my hands on the M2 yet; in fact, the only other BMW model I've coded was an i3, but I've worked on over a dozen F8X cars (just no F87s, yet).

That said, especially as I write a number of cheat codes (and see some conflicting coding info here on the boards), I'd like to offer *free* coding to someone in the area so I can have some experience on the chassis.

Ideally:
  • you're located in South Bay
  • you'd let me code your car at night (8PM onward)
  • you don't mind me working at a 'less than optimally-efficient' pace (as I'll be doing some coding R&D)
  • you can let me carry out the coding at your place, in your driveway or parked outside, so you can do your thing at home while I'm at it. (I will not be driving your vehicle at all.)
  • you don't mind letting me ride shotgun as a passenger to test relevant functionality (e.g. variable light distribution, different M Dynamic Mode DTC settings etc.)
  • you've got the HK Logic7 audio system so I can blow your mind by changing the DSP to a mode that'll be drastically improved
  • you've got a DCT and are interested in the GTS transmission flash (which I've carried out successfully on multiple non-GTS cars)

Anyone interested?
Appreciate 0