View Single Post
      03-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #29
penny
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i (sold)

True, true. I didn't think about the 100s of wedding under her belt. With that much experience, she should be investing in professional equipment by then. Walmart prints FTW. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
well i agree to a certain extent. I think his point was that she was getting by with the LEAST and cheapest amount of equipment possible after saying she had done 100's of weddings. well 100 weddings at 1200 a wedding is $120,000... i know its probably spread out a few years but his point was more like if she was a "pro" she would have probably invested in some better quality equipment to shoot with. I agree it can be argued that its the person not the equipment but I can also attest to better equipment making better photos, the difference between my 20d work and 40d work is pretty noticeable and the difference between my kit lens and L lens work is ASTOUNDING... so in that respect he was correct.

$1200 is cheap for a wedding for someone who can show you quality work... hers wasn't worth that much, even though her posing (from what I saw) wasn't horrible, the quality wasn't there and the fact she had printed it all off at walmart is just redic.
Appreciate 0