View Single Post
      03-28-2020, 01:49 PM   #166
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Yeah . As you know my friends , the situation at work was unexpected . Not only for me , but for everyone at the company .
This means that I could see the anxiety in the people's eyes . Meanwhile I got several mails with questions ...
Some of them already called their doctor to explain the whole situation .I really wonder how it next monday will look like at the company ...
Of course it's just a normal reaction , as we know what this virus can do ...
Generally seen, companies in such a situation are involved in complex situations. Like I said a complete lockdown would be better . But the company is really essential to keep automobile factories going .
That's why I got that special paper from our government .
Many companies are already bankrupt by this Virus !

As we know SARS-CoV-2 is a global curse for all of us !
All we can do is hoping it will disappear ASAP ! Sadly it looks still really bad !

As for me :
It was a sunny day , so I relaxed the whole afternoon on my terras with strong coffee and pie ...
As for supper it's home made lasagna and French bread ( French baguette )
Later this evening I'm in my home cinema ..
As long as we can ,we can enjoy the good things of life to change our mind from this horrible curse !

Stay safe my friends ! Stay healthy !
Enjoy that Le Mans film if you've got it,I was expecting mine today but the person who's sending it has run out of printer ink and still waiting...
Appreciate 1