View Single Post
      03-26-2020, 01:37 PM   #176
Anthony1s
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2018 Mineral Grey M2

Also, want you guys to know I am considering purchasing 6 lips. Keeping one for myself and selling 5 here for the USA. I messaged Jack for a quote to get them shipped to me and will write up a draft with pricing and terms to you guys after I get an answer.

A couple things I have on my mind right now. I would like to make $40-50 profit per lip. I think that's more than fair for the time I'd spend organizing this, inspecting each lip I get, the risk/hassle/expense I take on if having to return any that aren't perfect, the risk of not selling all that I order, the time it takes me to to purchase shipping materials and communicate with buyers and to pack/ship to them, etc.

I will publish a list of costs to me. Shipping supplies, etc. And will charge actual shipping costs.

One additional cost to me... I would be selling cryptocurrency to pay for this order, so the fee from that would add ~$14 per lip.

To get rid of that cost, I could take preorders from you guys. So I have the capital to make the purchase. But I am not sure I want to go that route.

I also don't want to be a permanent distributor of these lips. (buying more as there is demand for more) Because the cryptocurrency market is down 65% right now. I would like to get in/out of these lips asap, so I can buy back my cryptocurrency investment before the price goes back up.

These are things I have on my mind right now. And is all open for comments from you guys. And if the group buy turns out to be the better option, I have no problem participating in that.
Appreciate 0