03-26-2020, 11:55 AM   #118
///AVM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by flybigjet View Post
Have to admit, of all the 'bits & bobs" on the M2C, the only one I'd really lust over would be the CF hood.

If funds weren't an issue (i.e. my wife would KILL me), I'd go with the M2C MP CF hood (NOT the CS's), CF roof, and small CF rear spoiler.

That? Would look outstanding imho.

I agree on the "add-on" look of the front splitter, side wings, etc-- they just disrupt some lines that are beautiful just as they are and personally, I think they detract more than add to the lines of the car.

R.
Fly

I was TRYING to keep my post brief, but I share your perspective on the cf rear spoiler and hood. . . as well as rear-view mirror cover, side vents and rear diffuser. Basically, cf parts and not bolt-ons like front splitter and side winglets.

I honestly do not care if the aforementioned are cf or black plastic, just long as they are consistent in material and appearance throughout.

One thing I'm not a fan of is the cf roof unless on a black car. To my eyes, it stands out as too much contrast to the rest of the exterior paint, e.g., like putting a black rear panel on a silver car.

Anyway, just my preferences. . .

Anyone know why the CS has such a wide tire-to-fender gap???

///AVM
Appreciate 0