View Single Post
      03-23-2020, 09:17 PM   #64
FrozenGT
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 Z4 M40i - Lexus NX300 F

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKutta View Post
Almost at 1200 miles with the M2C. This car is amazing, and I think I've shed the new car jitters and over-cautiousness (aka anal), and I'm loving this car. The weather gods have been extremely graceful for an early Spring (or lack of winter) here in DC and I've been able to enjoy my car quite a bit.

So, I'm thinking of scheduling my break-in service for Friday. I'll let you guys know if I feel any of the following:

Additional 50 HP
Louder exhaust noise
Better braking
Increased carbon fiber trim

On a serious note, how many of you dont let the dealer wash your M after service? Ordinarily I take the free wash, but this in the M. But then again, they washed it at delivery, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKutta View Post
Almost at 1200 miles with the M2C. This car is amazing, and I think I've shed the new car jitters and over-cautiousness (aka anal), and I'm loving this car. The weather gods have been extremely graceful for an early Spring (or lack of winter) here in DC and I've been able to enjoy my car quite a bit.

So, I'm thinking of scheduling my break-in service for Friday. I'll let you guys know if I feel any of the following:

Additional 50 HP
Louder exhaust noise
Better braking
Increased carbon fiber trim

On a serious note, how many of you dont let the dealer wash your M after service? Ordinarily I take the free wash, but this in the M. But then again, they washed it at delivery, right?
I would never let anyone wash my car.

When I picked up my MY20. BSM. It had never been touched by the dealer and I drove it home put it in my garage and PDI the car myself.

Right now the car has PPF over the front end- my car is currently sitting in my garage waiting for me do a paint correction. Giving my car was never touched by the dealer and I can tell the difference. Went over my paint with a high power LED light and find to behold BMW factory did an amazing job keep light scratches and spiderwebs off the paint.

I was very impressed to find how well the paint looks directly from BMW. So I'm only doing a light correction. But again I'm OCD on my cars.
Appreciate 0