CanAutM3
General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2021 911 turbo

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertm View Post
My car came with the frozen gold wheels. I had the dealer strip and repaint as part of purchase.

Was at local BMW dealer this weekend. They had a red M4 CS in the showroom with the gold wheels. He said the car has been there a long time. ($114k sticker I can see why) I told him I had the same wheels but had them repainted. He laughed and said the other CS they had with gold wheels they had to repaint as a part of the purchase.

I think the wheels are fun to see at car shows and maybe in places like Miami where everything it more flamboyant they work. I had them on the car for a weekend before my appointment to get repainted. In some lights they look silver which looks fine. In any light where you could detect the gold I simply didn't think they worked. (I have a white M2C)

For those that like the Frozen gold wheels, I am a firm believe in everyone enjoying their car exactly the way the want to. Please don't misconstrue my personal preference as a knock against yours.
The M4cs only comes with Orbit Grey 763M wheels from the factory. Any other wheels on the car are dealer swaps...

Red M3cs ??? There are no red M3cs. M4cs maybe (Melbourne Red replaced BSM as a standard M4cs colour as of MY2020)

Previous cars: M4cs 2019 F82 Limerock Grey / M4 2015 F82 Silverstone / M3 2008 E92 Silverstone / M3 2002 E46 Carbon Black
Appreciate 0