Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akkando View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualEcho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davil View Post
One of the first things you'll be taught in an advanced driving course is that there is no such thing as a blind spot. It is a concept dreamt up by people that use their mirrors to check if their own car is still there. It usually is. If not, you'd likely notice.
This is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
If you set your mirrors correctly there's no blind spot. Most set their mirrors incorrectly where they can see their own car rather than others cars.

There is not such thing as "no blind spot" in a moving vehicle, as the Blind Spot/Field of View is constantly changing, when a vehicle is in motion, encountering various obstacles, at different angles.

Depending on the size and make up of a vehicle, one car's blind spot might be more severe than another but it's naive to assume they don't exist or a properly adjusted mirror would completely eliminate it and that's the kind of overconfidence that can lead to accidents.
It's science bro. There is no place a vehicle can be where I can't see them in my mirror, unless they are in front of me in which case I can see them out the windshield.
Appreciate 2
natmad667.00
Davil6523.00