View Single Post
      01-30-2020, 09:15 AM   #15
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyion View Post
Hmmm, so basically if i want to have the current M2 Comp with the S55 engine i either have to buy the 2021 model (and possibly terminate my lease a bit soon) or i wait another year for 2023 and hope that the car looks as good if not better and has better performance for the same money.

I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area in California so i'm not sure if that makes things different or not.

As people who have owned more BMW's than i have (my first is a 2020 230i i started leasing in 2019), would you guys recommend i wait, or get the 2021 M2 C. I know theres no news on the new 2 series however just based on your own previous experience with BMW, have you noticed a pretty big increase between M models? I know the Competition is a step up from the M2 and with this news i'm not sure if i should wait for the new M2 C which i assume would come out in...2025? I dont know if i want to wait till i'm 40 to jump into an M2 competition and i dont know enough about BMW to know if the wait would be worth it.
G87 is at least three years away. What we know is production doesn’t begin until Dec of 2022. It will surely get a MT, but DCT will no longer be offered in the G87, it’ll get a ZF AT. We also don’t know if it’ll get a B58 or detuned S58.
Appreciate 0