View Single Post
      01-30-2020, 01:47 AM   #12
xxyion
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2024 M4 Competition xDrive

Hmmm, so basically if i want to have the current M2 Comp with the S55 engine i either have to buy the 2021 model (and possibly terminate my lease a bit soon) or i wait another year for 2023 and hope that the car looks as good if not better and has better performance for the same money.

I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area in California so i'm not sure if that makes things different or not.

As people who have owned more BMW's than i have (my first is a 2020 230i i started leasing in 2019), would you guys recommend i wait, or get the 2021 M2 C. I know theres no news on the new 2 series however just based on your own previous experience with BMW, have you noticed a pretty big increase between M models? I know the Competition is a step up from the M2 and with this news i'm not sure if i should wait for the new M2 C which i assume would come out in...2025? I dont know if i want to wait till i'm 40 to jump into an M2 competition and i dont know enough about BMW to know if the wait would be worth it.
Appreciate 0