F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywhey View Post
Hey everyone.

It's been an amazing year with my 18' DCT LBB and it's time to get serious.
I've recently installed a Fabspeed sport cat and started looking into performance upgrades. Also I have I never had any of my cars tuned but am ready to pop that cherry.

I pretty much settled on BootMod3 but not sure if I should go with the VRSF FMIC/charge pipe or Evolution Racewerks. Which one is better?
And is it safe to flash stage 2 93 oct OTS w/ GTS tune as a daily driver?

No tracking but occasional street race here and there.
I like the CTS turbo and BMS option due to the great pricing. If you were to compare ER and VRSF I'd say go with ER since it has two bungs for WMI and the bungs are place far away from the MAF and vacuum plug which allows more time for adequate atomization, the same can be said for the CTS turbo and BMS option, but not the VRSF option.

I have also heard on some facebook groups the VRSF pipe fouling on the steering linkage causing damage to the chargepipe but have yet to hear if this was due to poor install or fitment issues.

For intercooler the VRSF options are cheaper and quite good from what I have heard so I would go that route. But if you want max performance CSF has probably the best intercooler for the F series N55 imo. But the reason why I hate to spend so much money on intercoolers is because they often get destroyed by rocks and road debris, well atleast in my experience anyways.

In regards to the tune, if you have all the mods and octane that are required for the tune you should have no issues. Make sure you take data logs to ensure everything is ok. I'm not familiar with OTS tunes or BM3 tunes so I can't comment on driveability.