View Single Post
      09-22-2018, 02:46 PM   #88
MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
The tuning process starts next week! Slovenia here we come...

Over the last few months I could not say anything about it, but over the past few days all has been set in stone. Next week when the car is fully run in, I will be travelling with the M2C to Slovenia and many of you will know what that means.

I have offered my M2C to Akrapovic and they will take my car for the next two months to develop their exhaust system. That means I will drive my car for about four days and then it is gone! They will need 6-8 weeks to scan the under body of the car, do dyno runs, develop the different exhaust set ups, etc... The usual stuff I have the intention of documenting some of the process, because most of it is immensely secret. I will keep you posted on it and I will share stories about it if I can.

As soon as I can say more about the product line up, availability of the exhausts and the final outcome of weight saving and performance increase, I will let you know more. For now you guys know that the process will start next week and that there will hopefully be more news from Slovenia before the end of the year. More I can unfortunately not say.

As soon as the car is back it will continue its development on the subject of engine and suspension. There is a lot I will change to this car, so stay tuned! Interior will definitely be done before the end of the year. The rest follows over time.

MR
Appreciate 9
Spare°257.50
cptobvious2531.50
///M Houbi1653.00
Robin_NL8679.50
Meanie546.50
Altra265.50