MR.
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 CSL Turbomeister

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec02 View Post
OK, Iīm in Bratislava, sometimes in Prague, often around Brno, so we can do it. Happy to see you.

If production is week 37, I will have it week 39. After that some driving in order to break-in. Do you have some recommendation for that? I usually do not push to the limit immediately, but after some first 500 km I start to push gradually for more.

For my other cars it was absolutely ok...
My car is week 35, so let's see when it is there

Break-in. Only city driving and preferably under 3K RPM the first 500 km, and then built it up step by step until 2000 km. Just take it slow in the beginning and make sure to use different gears for similar speeds.

It is way more important that you do not push the car when it is not fully warmed up (both oil and coolant temp) then being overly protective about running in the engine exactly as it should be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec02 View Post
BTW are you sure with BBS CH-R? I have them on my WRX STI and use them for winter after 1st season, not very satisfied with the response. But it can be car by car of course.

Donīt you think about OZ racing wheels? Leggera HLT or Ultraleggera HLT? They are very good both track and street...
It will be my first set of BBS wheels. I have a good relationship with BBS that is why. OZ might be an option as well. I run ATS wheels on my MINI and I am really happy with them.

MR
Appreciate 1