View Single Post
      01-18-2018, 10:03 PM   #94
Nflight97
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4, 2013 X3 35i M

Just reminds me of the traffic info...

My 2013 X3 with nav = free traffic info forever
My 2015 M4 with nav = traffic info on available via subscription (which I refused to continue). Waze and others are obviously free, but it just makes me angrier and angrier at BMW everytime I switch vehicles, go to check the traffic in my NEWER car and get reminded that they tried to screw me.

Guess I’m going to vote differently with my dollars next time.

And BTW, the dealers are 100X worse than corporate. I just rated mine as “I hate my dealer...” in the recent survey. Jacked up parts cost, “forgetting about” scheduled loaners, jacked up warranty quotes, and outright lying to us. It begins to wear on a person. I would not treat a customer like this who bought multiple new vehicles, pays close to full price, buys full warranties, gets every service done, and EVEN bought TIRES from them (I know, I know).

Recovering fanboy here. So sad and disappointed in the brand. I want to be proud and tell people how excited I am about my rides - not embarrassed that I got fleeced and paid for things that I shouldn’t have.

I will admit it - I read this site almost every day, and have looked forward to the new product info for YEARS (hello there E46 M3). But I need to feel better about it. Their val prop has eroded. I want to get behind a brand that reciprocates my appreciation.

Now where’s the new info on that X3M... doh!
Appreciate 1
ChiTownM1062.00