NO_USER_
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange fever View Post
Same fuel 91oct
Weather think better since it was cooler that day. Sucks Al did not hit the 400club...
tehboost do you think the ngk spark plugs will help?
And the pure high flow inlet pipe ?

Would love to learned from your guys mods for my next step and Modding ....
We aren't running high enough boost to where spark plugs (or tighter gap) are needed. I think the NGK plugs in general are better than the stock Bosch ones? But running a tighter gap (I'm at .018") isn't necessary with our boost levels or fuel (it'd be needed for E85 I believe). But I suppose it doesn't hurt? PTF recommends it, and specifically in my case I was experiencing idling issues so I tried out different plugs, but it turns out that the idling was related to my previous non-BM3 tune. It's up to you on the plugs. Maybe ask PTF for more information on that.

I'm not sure what kind of gains the inlet pipe gives, but if you look on other forums you'll see more data. I think it's more beneficial with a larger turbo, but I think there is improvement with the stock turbo too. Also, more ease on the waste gate potentially? Again not sure, but I'd say a turbo inlet is a good mod to do seeing the data from others.
Appreciate 1
FSociety3812.50