View Single Post
      12-28-2020, 12:07 AM   #39
SebsM2
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2017 LBB M2

12/28:

While visiting my family down in Florida, I was researching wheels and whether or not I wanted to powdercoat my stock wheels. After talking through it with my girlfriend (who hates hearing about my car mods ), I came to the conclusion that buying a new set made more sense since powdercoated 437ms won't sell if I ever decide to change down the line. So naturally, I started looking at deals online. I was saddened to see that the only wheels within my budget were the apex wheels. It seems like everyone and their mothers are running those anthracite ec7s.

Long story short, I found a 3 month old set of BBS CIRs for a steal. The owner is another bimmerpost member and a definite car enthusiast. We spoke for about an hour in the garage about our cars before realizing we still needed to take a look at the wheels . Needless to say, I picked them up and they will be mounted in early January. I am over the moon with excitement as I'd never thought I would own a set of BBS wheels-- especially not for the price I picked them for.

Also, while I was home I picked up my old 8 inch powered subwoofer. I think I will try it out before going with a larger 12 inch sub. I think I may be starting to appreciate a more balanced sound system as I get older. 18 year old me would have already bought the 12 inch. I also picked up a technic pnp add a sub harness for $50!

I am so excited to get my lip, jl audio speakers, subwoofer, autoid mirrors, and BBS CIRs installed.
Attached Images

Last edited by SebsM2; 12-28-2020 at 12:20 AM..
Appreciate 2
hson10140.00
TargaM22489.00